Home > Company > Student Opportunities > Occupational Therapy > CE
Continuing Education Opportunities
This seminar presents an overview of clinical taping methodology, the therapeutic rationale, and the benefits
of light elastic taping techniques as compared to other taping treatments.
- Understand how kinesiology tape differs from other types of tapes used in sports and rehab
- Learn light elastic techniques for edema, muscle, tendon/ligament, and support
- Become proficient with techniques used for common injuries and neurological conditions
- Build a technical framework that allows for application customization to fit patient needs
- Learn how to effectively implement kinesiology tape into your practice
Who should attend: OT, OTA, PT, PTA, MD, and those interested in learning more about Kinesiolgy Taping
Date: March 23-24, 2013
Cost: $400 Early registration / $425 after Feb 15, 2013
Location: Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
To Register: Contact Dearlise Sowell at (562) 401-7464
New this year! Attend our Advanced Taping Workshop on September 14, 2013.
See flyer for more information.
Page last updated January 3, 2013
Please forward any comments or problems with this Web Site to